Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday - still no creativity, clearly.

Hey everyone, today is a pretty dull day, not feeling very well at the moment.
Anyway, just coming on here to record my food pnts and such and then go and lay down awhile. I have something I have to do later, and would share the details with you all but I can't because then a certain someone will read this and figure out it's for them and then they'll be sad cause I ruined the surprise. ~Winks~ Anyway, hope you are all having a good day.

8:15pm Update:
I've been craving bacon, eggs and ketchup for like a week now, and so I treated myself to it tonight for dinner and it was fantastic! Heh. I'm such I dork, I know, but I can't help my cravings. Not much is new really, quiet day, nothing of interest to post. Dan has put in the request for his time off so he can come and visit - still terrified, excited, but terrified. I'm trying not to think about it too much, but it seems to be on my mind 24/7. Hopefully that fades away, otherwise by the time he actually gets here I might be crazy.


Food List:
Tea - 1pnt.
Chicken Potpie - 10pnts.
Bun with butter - 4pnts.
Chocolate - 2pnts.
Bacon - 3pnts.
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Ketchup - 1pnt.
BBQ Crunchers - 3pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Mmmm bacon and eggs, I love having that. I usually get canadian bacon though.

Krista said...

okay, now I'm craving bacon too!

Anonymous said...

You're always nervous baby. -_-
--DAN--