Tuesday, April 18, 2006

No title.

My creativity is so lacking that I can't even think of a title besides 'Tuesday' and since I didn't want that, I just wrote no title... why you ask? Because I'm a freak. So, hotel is booked for Dans visit (eep) and my doctors appointment has been made. I need to get ahold of that Katherine chick to talk about the upgrades - apparently she's not in the office? Dunno, left a message for her to call me when she gets in to make an appointment for that. Anyway, I'm thinking of running over to get a Tea or something, I should go to A&P and pick up some food - but I don't know what to get anyway... and don't have $$ to do it.

Anyway, I'm gunna go.

3:20pm Update:
So, I have to say, I feel a bit better about getting those things out of the way. Katherine still hasn't called me back to make an appointment for the condo - I might try her for a 5th time, but really, I've left a message so that should be enough to have her calling me back I'd think. Chinese is cancelled for tonight, hence the cookie and tea I treated myself with - otherwise I would have skipped both of those to save up pnts for tonight. No idea what I'm going to eat instead, no idea what my mother is cooking either - tried to call her to let her know I'd be home but she didn't answer any of the times I tried - so oh well. Grilled cheese or something for me it looks like. Hm, maybe eggs and a bit of bacon.. I could really go for that.

Work is going alright today, quiet as it has been for a little over a week now, but.. alright. I ended up having to send a lot of stuff back to brks since there seemed to be plenty of missed items, but it's fine, doesn't bother me like it used to anymore. We're doing good as a dept. work wise, totally ontop of things which is nice. I hate being rushed all the time. Anyway, my break is almost over, so I'll talk to you all later. Oh wait! Question for you all, anyone know much about the Volks Jetta?? I've seen a few people driving them and wondered if anyone knew any details about the vehicle, if they own one and like it, etc? Alright, now I really am going. Be good.

6:45pm Update:
Hey again, to answer your questions, I guess I'm just wondering how people enjoy their Jetta's, now I'm wondering what they're like on gas, if they've had problems with things breaking, etc. The kinda things you can't just look up online and find out - or the things that people have heard about the vehicle - the things the dealers wont tell you. That kinda thing. I'm not expecting people to do the research stuff for me (cept for Dan a lil bit - but only cause he loves me and knows so much about cars without even lookin shit up. Frankly, I think the boy likes helping me with it.) Just looking for advise, gossip and such.

So, no Chinese food today - which is fine with me. I wasn't really craving it anyway so no big deal. Ending up staying at work late talking in the PLot with some of my co-workers. Just talking about work, our lives, etc - things we aren't able to talk about all day, ya know? It was another sunny warm day out, which is nice for a change. I REALLY need to find myself a pair of black shoes to wear at work, my feet are killin me from wearin my black boots - freakin boots, I hate them. But I have nothing else and am having a hell of a time finding a plain black shoe that I actually like and HAVE in my freakin size. ~curses crappy ass Walmart for not having her size in EITHER of the shoes she liked for weeks now!~ Anyway, I'm going to go and... do.. something? I guess make a list of things I need to buy/do and somehow figure out which things can wait and which have to be done now. My Amex bill rolled in today at a horribly high total - thanks to that $850 car repair. ~Curses Canadian Tire while she's at it~ So, a little over half of that is paid off - just have to wait for my pay cheque so I can pay the other half off. Hopefully in the next two weeks the chq for my taxes comes in and then I can pay my mom for the money I owe her for rent and car insurance. ~Rolls her eyes~ She doesn't charge me much for rent, only like $100, and honestly, if I wasn't saving for the condo and such I'd give her more - just cause she buys all the food and such. But then again, it's not like I don't help around the house or something. We all do. So I'm not like one of those spoiled kids who never help with freakin anything - every weekend (if we're here) I do the whole house cleaning routine and such. And every other night I do dishes - I try to cook now and then but it's hard when I get home at 5pm and everyone wants to eat like right away. Anyway, why am I defending myself again?! ~Laughs~ I'm shutting up and going to watch Gilmore Girls, NCIS and House. Have a fantastic night everyone. Oh, and Mishy.. I totally saw Medium last night and it was freaky! I actually got chills at one point.. excellent show. I've missed it.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Chocolate - 1pnt.
Healthy Fudge - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Tims cookie - 4pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

Turkey Burger - 4pnts.
BBQ sauce - 1pnt.
Potatoes - 3pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Popcicle - 1pnt.

25 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnt used.
35 Flex pnts left.

6 comments:

Lori said...

I owned a Jetta for about a year and a half. It was a nice car, but seemed to use a lot of gas. The insurance here in Texas is more for foriegn cars too, not sure about where you live. They look amazing, I had a black one with gray interior and a sun roof. The dash lights are purple too! :)

Michelle said...

hey becca!
A few friends of mine have Jetta's. What do you want to know? I can ask. They are a nice looking car for sure, my ex used to have one and it had heated seats. Imagine my surprise..?!!

Living to Feel Good said...

Jettas are a big time popular car in Southern California funny enough I don't know anyone with one. I use to want one of those too. They do look nice! :)

Crystal said...

When I get a new car I really want to get a VW Jetter or a VW Golf, beautiful cars. A few people I know have both and haven't said anything negative about them.

Anonymous said...

OK baby.. Vw's as a whole get around 20-30 with their I-5 (Inline 5 cyl)

And the I-4's (I doubt you'll get one as they're the sports models)
25-30 mpg there.

The TDI is a DIESEL with 35-40 Mpg
But its a diesel.. it'll haul alot of weight. But they dont have alot of take off. (Think semi here. No go.. but it hauls like a freight train.)

Vw's as a general whole are rocksolid in the engine and drive train components. but they tend to break a lil excesivly in the little things. Like seat slides, heater cores, control panels. All in later years though.

--DAN--

Anonymous said...

Oh and baby.. you want hard to find shoes.. Ihave to special order mine every time .. 15EEE
Hell wal mart dosent even carry my size. so :P
--DAN--