Friday, April 28, 2006

I thought it was Saturday!

It's not, it's only Friday - which means I have to go to work - Bleh.

11:57am Update:
Ok, I was STARVING today. This morning, by mistake, as I was tearing my banana off the bunch and I tore it open. So, staring at the exposed banana I realized I couldn't take it to work - by the time I got there, it would be brown and gross. So, I ate it at 7:30am. I never eat that early, I don't eat until I get to work at around 8:30am. Which means, it threw my entire morning off. I ended up eating that banana, and then toast when I got to work, and then a couple arrowroot cookies because I was STARVING and finally now it's lunch and I couldn't have eaten my eggsalad sandwich any quicker if I tried. Bleh. There's news on the upgrades, I'll tell you in another update - Laura is about to call me to go to Tims and pick up a tea!

12:30pm Update:
I'm back from Tims, drinking my tea as we speak - I munched down a chocolate chip cookie. Only 4 pnts, it was so good. Worth it, though, I have to admit I'm still hungry - - - what the Hell!? Why. I've eaten and now I should be full, freakin banana has screwed up my entire day. Anyway, the reason I'm posting again is to talk about the upgrades. I got an email from Margareta (sales chicka) after I emailed her freaking out the other day and she was SO comforting in the email. She said that I'd definately be given time to review and consider the upgrades before deciding and that she was happy that I brought this problem to her attention. She even offered to book me a different appointment with Catherine that would better fit my schedule, but I told her there wasn't a reason to now - since I've already booked the time off at work and so has my mother - whom I'm dragging along with me. Anyway, nothing really NEW has happened, except that Margareta has tried to calm me down and assured me that I wont have to make any rash decisions. Whew. Now I just have to survive the Bridal Shower for Lori this weekend and a whole level of stress will be removed from my shoulders. (I'm so SO not the freakin wedding person type.. ) She'll be surprised though, at least a bit. She knows about the actual party though. Anyway, everyone have a good day - be good. I can tell today is going to be a battle to stay on pnts for me.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Banana - 2pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Mayo - 1pnt.
Tims Tea - 1pnt.
Tims Cookie (yum) - 4pnts.
Tortilla Wraps - 4pnts.
Mayo - 2pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Chicken Fingers - 5pnts.
Chips - 9pnts.
Popcicle - 1pnt,
Disarono (sp?) - 15pnts.

49 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
14 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, I hate it when that happens! At least it's friday and not Monday. Have a great day anyway!!

Michelle said...

LOL....that happens to me all the time!

Crystal said...

Ack messing up your days can be so horrible. Atleast Saturday is tomorrow and not a couple days away!!

Living to Feel Good said...

Okay I have to say I am a moron!Yes I get the upgrade thing now. I guess I don't know about these because I went from parents house to my house. I didn't have to worry about upgrades. SOOOO I can see how that can be stressful.

Have fun this weekend! I didn't have a wedding shower myself. I was offered, but I said no because I didn't want to be stressed out. Enjoy it with your friend. I'm sure she'll appreciate everything you've done for her even if you aren't the wedding type. ;)

See ya chicka!