Saturday, April 29, 2006

No hangover, whew . . .

Wow, I did a number on my pnts yesterday - I wasn't sure how many pnts Disarono was.. but... I've counted it at like.. 15 or something. ~Shrugs~ I drank an entire glass last night, needless to say I was a little tipsy and slept pretty deep for most of the night. Big thankyou goes out to Dan who put up with listening to me on the phone.. I'm sure it was a real treat. Even now, as I sit here replaying last night to make sure I wasn't too big of an ass I realize my tone and level of voice might have been a bit high - sorry baby. You may ask yourself 'Why would you drink alone, Becca?' Well, answer is pretty simple really - I'm feeling extremely stressed out right now, and thought 'Why can't I have a freakin drink, everyone else in the world friggin drinks - so there!' I really don't drink that often. This past Christmas was the most I have drank in like.. 4 years combined Heh. Anyway, it did lighten the load on my shoulders for about five minutes last night.. so that was something at least. I'm kinda feeling tired and lazy at the moment, depressed a lil maybe and so I think I'm going to go lay around for awhile, wallow in my stress for no good reason until I muster up enough motivation to do something today. I was in the middle of an update for Luca's Blog last night when I decided to have a glass of the Disarono.. so.. I'll have to go finish that some time today also. Anyway, everyone have a great weekend - I'll try to post more later.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Crunchers - 6pnts.
Egg - 2pnts.
Bacon - 2pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Pizza - 11pnts.
Cookies - 6pnts.
Popcicle - 1pnt.
Lets just say... I've eaten more.. and I'm out of pnts... Not a good weekend.

29 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 1 activity pnts used.
13 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad it lightened your load for a few minutes anyway Becca. I'm sure Dan understands how stressed you are....it's good to have people that you can vent to.

I really hope everything works itself out for you...and have a great weekend. xox

Anonymous said...

That and shes super easy to get into kinky things when shes drunk. (Wink wink)
--DAN--

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
canadian buspirone no prescription needed public upskirt video