Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday, seriously?

Today is such a crap day! Seriously. I'm laying in bed this morning, and my sisters alarm in the next room goes off and I hear her get up and think 'what the Hell is she getting up at 6am for? Oh well, guess she needs to get to work really early this morning or something' and I go back to sleep. About 15 minutes later my mother knocks on my door ever so softly and asks her her mom tone 'are you not going to work today?' and I roll over, look at my clock (6:15am) and yell a quick 'yeah!' to her before rolling back over and snuggling down into the warmth of my bed. As I'm laying there I'm thinking, what the Hell is her problem.. I have 45 minutes to ... Jesus! I forgot to change my clocks! Heh. Needless to say, my 15 minute dash through the house was a blur this morning as I frantically tried to get myself ready for the day. I had to get gas for my piece of crap car, otherwise I would have had a bit more time. Can't come up with anything for snacks or breakfast this morning, managed to grab a crustini for lunch and ran - arrived at work with 5+ minutes to spare. Whew.

The day has been going by pretty quickly, but I feel like I'm in a daze, half asleep kinda thing. Don't want to be here, don't want to work, just feel like sleeping for some reason. Everyone in the office is getting this crappy cold, my sister has been fighting it for weeks now. Our office just got offically bought by ING, and everyone is chatting about it, worried we'll all loose our jobs. Wouldn't that be fun, I'll have to start robbing banks to make condo and car payments. ~laughs~ Honestly, I'm not really that worried - I mean, what happens happens, right? I can't stop them from firing anyone, including myself, and therefore I just have to sit back and wait. ~Shrugs~

So, at work a few people have stopped me to say how good I'm looking. I guess I've lost a few pounds, as I've said before I'm not really paying attention to the number of pounds, more so the sizes and working on going down to something I'm happy with. (I'd LOVE to be a 16, 16 sounds just perfect to me.) Anyway, I am getting all these nice remarks.. but its getting to the point that I don't really know what to say.. you know? I mean, thanks is alright, but I feel like such a dork. It's prolly just me.. but I'm kinda wondering why people are paying such close attention, you know? I know they're just being nice and what not, trying to be encouraging or whatever.. and it's nice to hear I suppose.. but it's just odd. To be called over to where people are standing to have them tell me how well I'm doing.. ~Shrugs~ So I'm crazy.. who knew? ~winks~

Anyway, thanks for all your comments everyone, and you are all wonderful, have a great day.

6:30pm Update:
Just finished doing the dishes and having dinner, and I'm feeling very VERY lazy. Probably something to do with the raining and such outside. Just want to go to bed kinda mood. (Or maybe it's the lack of sleep since I lost an entire hour and didn't realize it!) Nothing new, I've made it through the day. Got a letter from Lancer (Condo peeps) and my closing date is September 15/06. I have an offical date people! I'll be excited another day, just not in the mood right now. Have a good evening.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
McMuffin - 6pnts.
Hot Chocolate (Bad idea, I feel ill from it!)- 3pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
M&M Chicken - 7pnts.
Potatoes - 3pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Broc - 0pnts.
Mini Eggs - 2pnts.

28/28 pnts used.
1 /1 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

6 comments:

Krista said...

I feel the same way when people comment about me and how I look. It makes me uncomfortable.

I hate mornings like yours. I hope the rest of your day goes well!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's really cute, gurl.
Sounds like you're doing a wonderful job
with your WW and everything.
Congrats!

-Suz

Living to Feel Good said...

Becca,
Really quick I need your address again. I'll send you the recipe for the smoothie and I'll send you the html code for you to add links to your blog. I'm gonna go for a run, then I have to go grocery store for the week and a couple other things before I leave for my thing tonight. I want to get both to you before I leave.
Have a good one sweetie! ;)

Living to Feel Good said...

email address

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey Bex,

Yeah, thats your new name now. Its 2 less letters to type. Sorry about your sucky morning. The time change always screws me up too.

Not that you have to say anything back, but congratulations! Lol... It sounds like its challenging, but I'm glad that you are seeing results. Once you see the results it always feels so awesome.

Oh yeah, and here's to not losing your job! I'll keep my fingers crossed. :)

Mishy

Anonymous said...

Yippy condo!!!!!! hehe Guess who!