Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tea and a good movie.


So, it's a raining Saturday afternoon, and what better way to spend it then drinking a Tims tea while watching one of my very fav movies - The Princess Bride. For those of you who haven't seen this movie.... where have you been!?!? (Dan excluded, since I already know he doesn't watch - due to the fact that he doesn't like movies?! Wtf is that all about?! Seriously.) Anyway, this movie rocks, I can't tell you how many times I've seen it - started watching it when I was a kid, my cousins Katie and Krista actually introduced it to me, and since then I've seen it too many time to even count. Although I own the movie (bought it at Walmart when it was like.. $6 or something crazy like that - too good to pass up I tell ya.) I still find the urge to watch it each time I see it on the TV. Funny, romance, adventure and imagination. Love it. Love love love this movie. Anyway, just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone, update my Blog. Maybe I'll update again later, who knows. Since I forgot my calculator at work - I need to keep track on here this weekend, otherwise I'll be screwed pnt wise. One day soon, hopefully, I'll be so used to counting these pnts I'll just randomly know when I've eaten my daily pnts without paying much attention to it at all - or that's my hope at least.

3:20pm Update:
So, I totally forgot to post it earlier, but I finished yet another item on my 101 Things to do in 1001 days! Number 72 is complete, I brought my rolled change to RBC today and got bills for it, $61 in my change jar. Yay. Hey, it's better than a kick in the ass right? Besides, now that's done, no need to worry about getting it done for awhile. Plus, I rarely ever carry cash on me and now I actually have some to put towards things I need to pay at work (dress down days, wedding showers, etc.) And I got a few chqs made, always need those. Anyway, lunch is calling my name, have a good Saturday.

8:05pm Update:
Anyone feel like driving into town and picking me up a tea from Tims? Pwease? I'm far too lazy to bother with that, actually, I'm pretty much too lazy to do anything more then sit here, at my pretty computer and RP tonight. Actually, I still have to dust and clean the bathroom.. maybe I'll do that tonight also, get that out of the way. No idea what the weather is supposed to be like tomorrow, but hopefully it'll be nice enough to spend some time outside - go for a walk. I'd like to cook something tomorrow for lunch, any ideas? I don't really know what I have in the house - I guess I could go shopping, which would mean driving into town.. on the weekend.. bleh. If you haven't picked up on this yet, I don't much enjoy driving into town on weekends (or really at all) when the traffic is like... crazy and everywhere you go is packed with people. I'm kinda a loner, nerd, geek, dork, etc etc etc. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm good with being those things, not putting myself down or anything, just giving you lovely readers the facts is all. ~Winks~ Anyway, I'm going to get a start on that bathroom, have a fantastic night everyone...
How was your run Sarah? I wish I could go jogging, but I fear I may actually fall over dead. ~laughs~


Food List:
2 Eggs - 4pnts.
Cheese - 2pnt.
Bacon - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Chicken Fingers - 7pnts.
Baked Potato - 3pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Broc - 0pnts.
BBQ Sauce - 1pnt.
2 Pitas - 4pnts.
Oil - 2pnts.
Pizza Sauce - 1pnt.

28/28 pnts used.
0/1 Activity pnts used.
30 flex pnts left.

5 comments:

Krista said...

I love this movie too. I own it and watch it whenever it comes on TV too. Great way to spend a Saturday. I like your cousins' names (my DD's name is Katie). HOpe you have a great weekend!

Living to Feel Good said...

That is a great movie. "Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die. "

I haven't watched that in so long. We have Hustle and Flo & Walk the Line here that I need to watch. It's raining here too!

Living to Feel Good said...

Wahooo! Gotta love turning that change in! I get excited when I have 5 dollars in change, but woweeee 61 buckaroos! Nice! I just got done running, and what do I do? I check your blog. I'm obessed!! ;)I'll post about my day in a little while.

Living to Feel Good said...

My run was great! I pushed myself harder today, and improved my time. I had a much better day today! I'd bring you tea if we lived near each other. We could be dorks together! Hahaha. You seem cool enough for me!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»