Sunday, May 07, 2006

The End of the Weekend..

Morning.. went a bit over on pnts last night, oh well. It could have been much MUCH worse. There were chips and cookies and more chips, booze with fruit and other such snacks all over the place.. and I barely touched anything at all for the entire like, four hours of sitting there chatting with my aunt, mom and cousin. Hopefully today I'll have a little more sucess with staying within my pnts.

Saw King Kong last night, wasn't what I expected. It was corny, and the story line was definately one that I'd pick the Hell appart - I hate when things don't 'make sense'. And I felt that that movie had plenty of those moments throughout. And no, I'm not even talking about the giant monkey, and I ignored the other creatures that were alive on the island.. because.. I just assumed it came along with the monkey somehow... but.. it was parts where like, people's reactions to situations. Or the pole jumping like a mile long jump? WTF is that? The dudes body checked a freakin raptor.. and the raptor went down... ~blinks~ ... And did they forget to put some of their budget towards better graphics for landscape? Cause they blew it all on the monkey? I mean.. Kong was alright, he definately had his moments throughout the movie - and if it weren't for him, that movie would have SUCKED ASS, but common! I was expecting to much more from this movie, and I guess it was just disappointing. It wasn't even that the acting was bad (which is unusual) it was the actual plot and lines of the actors I disagreed with. ~Shrugs~ Anyway, it was alright. If I had to do it over again, I'd just wait to see it for free on the movie network - glad I didn't pay to see it at the theatre.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Tea - 1pnt.
Chicken Sandwich - 9pnts.
Mayo - 1pnt.
Chalet Sauce - 1pnt.
Mashed potatoes - 5pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
WW Bread (4) - 2pnts.
Butter - 2pnt.
Deli Meat - 2pnts.
Cheese - 2pnts.
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
Popcicle - 1pnt.
Tea - 1pnt.

30 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 2 activity pnts used.
27 Flex pnts left.

1 comment:

Living to Feel Good said...

I hear ya on that. I have it on our netflix, but it's down the bottom of the list. It may be on HBO or something by the time I'm ready for netflix to ship it to us. Everyone I know he has seen it says it's just okay or they hated it.

Shrug