Saturday, May 06, 2006

Nothing new, I'm boring.


I have nothing to write, really.
I just woke up a bit ago, was reading some blogs, and thought I'd best update mine before I got too lazy to do so. I've also included a copy of a joke from a daily comic that I visit, written by Stephan Pastis who makes me laugh almost every time that crazy Rat is in the strip, or even these crocs. The comic is called Pearls before Swine - If you like sarcastic humor, you'll prolly like this. Anyway, just thought I'd give you pretty people something to check out. I'm going to go make breakfast, and get lunch ready ahead of time. My cousin (Vinny) and her mom, my aunt (Lorraine) are coming for a visit today, staying over night and leaving tomorrow. So we're making those ranch wraps I think. I'll have to try and keep my pnts low because I'm so totally going all out on it again. There was something else I wanted to tell you all.. hmm.. I can't remember to be honest. Maybe later if I have the time I'll come write it down. So anyway, be good, have an excellent weekend and relax the day away!


Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Bread - 2pnts.
Mircle Whip - 1pnt.
Deli Meat - 2pnts.
2 Small Wraps - 14pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Cookie - 4pnts.
Small nibbles on stuff - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

30 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 1 activity pnts used.
29 Flex pnts left.

1 comment:

Living to Feel Good said...

heh. :) That's funny!

Have a good one chicka!