Friday, May 05, 2006

I <3 Dan.

Dan talked to me for like, two hours last night, calming me down, hearing me out.. and just in general - being a good boytoy and caring. Then, this morning as the birds woke me up at 6am, and I rolled over half asleep, half awake, he called - and talked to me for another hour before work to put me in a good mood for the day. He was caring, thoughful, funny, cute, and helpful. So, I just wanted to say that I love him, and he rocks. Thank you baby for calling.

So, still no word from Catherine, it's 12:40pm and I do believe it's offically no longer morning, which means she failed to get back to me 'this morning' about the appointment next week. I guess I'll call her as soon as I finish up here, it's irritating.. to have to worry about fighting with her about this, getting the run around, and then still have the actual worries of the upgrades in the back of my mind. Wish me luck.

3:40pm Update:
Just a quick one this time, I had to call Catherine, because she hadn't called - she said she'd call back in an hour, and more or less she did. So, the pre-appointment is set for next Tuesday @ 6:15pm - hopefully rush hour isn't too bad and we make it there in pretty good time. Here's hoping there aren't too many things that I want, because honestly, I can't afford too much right now. The entire car idea has been put on the back burner until I figure out this upgrade thing. Then I have to make sure I have enough for the closing costs come September, and finally at the end of that line - any other money I save can go towards a downpayment of a vehicle. My stomach is constantly flipping, nervous of what's all coming up and all the things I have to remember. It's like being in a constant state of stress - again, the pnt counting seems to be the simplest of my daily worries/tasks. Today however, I am having a hard time keeping myself from eating. I just want to snack the entire day away, but I'd like to make myself a chicken wrap tonight, and need about 9 pnts for that - I'm cutting it close. Anyway, I have to get going back to work.. need to finish up a few things, and there's only about an hour left of my day. Thank you all for your kind words and support, hopefully you all have fantastic weekends.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Tea - 1pnt. (My mom is off work today, and surprised me with a Tims tea when I woke up this morning - she rocks.)
Egg McMuffin - 6pnts.
Crustini - 6pnts.
Chocolate - 2pnts.
Yogurt - 2pnts.

Yummy Wrap: 13 pnts, and so worth it. Though, you can lessen the pnt value - I just went all out tonight. I made it last night without cheese and only one piece of bacon. I also could have done with a little less dressing, or even a low fat ranch and that would have cut the pnts. But, like I said, I splurged.
Tortilla - 2pnts.
Cheese - 1pnts.
Ranch Dressing - 4pnts.
Chicken - 4pnt.
Bacon (2) - 2pnts.
Lettuce - 0pnts.
Shoot, went over for another Tea from Tims - 1pnt.
(Coulda been worse, there were cookies too, I put them in a container and in the freezer for later, does that could for anything? Like a bonus pnt that would go against the pnt for the tea? Heh.)

29 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 2 activity pnts.
31 Flex pnts.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Mmm that wrap sounds yummy, I should make one this weekend!!

Living to Feel Good said...

Dan sounds like a great guy! :)That was very thoughtful of him to call you in the morning as well.

Have a good weekend chicka!
HUGS!