Thursday, May 04, 2006

Suckage.

So, today did not go well.
Since I can't get into all of it, for fear of some of the people reading this, and me getting in trouble because their feelings are hurt - and if you think this is about you, it probably is, and you should feel bad because you added to my stress and crap ass day - monkey penis.

Onto something I can talk about, the condo updates.
Geraldine called my house today, and spoke to my mom - who called me at work to give me the message. My mom says 'Gerri called (Catherine calls her this, so I'm gunna too), she was confirming your appointment with Catherine for the 16th of May.' I then go 'Yes, I know about that appointment - did she say anything about the appointment for next week?' My mother says 'No, but she made it sound like the model suite wouldn't be ready yet, you better call her back' 'Fine, give me her number, and I'll call.. ' So, now I'm a little irritated, I haven't heard from Catherine, although she said she'd email me on Tuesday - and didn't. Then I emailed her around noon yesterday, to ask about the appointment for next week, the model home, and also the details on the hardwood flooring I wanted that she said she'd email me. No response, nothing until Gerri called today. So, I call Gerri back:

'Hi yeah, you called to confirm my appointment for the 16th with Catherine, that's fine. What I'm wondering about is my appointment for next week with her, to view the upgrades and model suite ahead of time.'

Gerri: 'Your appointment is on the 16th, the model suite wont be ready until after your appointment.'

'The model suite still isn't going to be done by then? It was supposed to be done in April. Fine, as long as I can see the updates next week with an appointment with Catherine, that's fine.'

Gerri: 'Your appointment is on the 16th, did you want to move it to next week?'

'No, I don't want to move my appointment. I'm making another appointment, to view the upgrades before my final appointment on the 16th. I spoke to Catherine about this, she was supposed to email me on Tuesday and didn't - she's staying late to run through the upgrades with me.'

Gerri: 'Hold please.' To which she cuts me off and throws me on hold. Only to come back and say 'Your appointment is on May 16th with Catherine.' Long pause.

'Yes, I know I have an appointment on the 16th. Is Catherine there? Can I talk to her - this was already discussed, we're supposed to be meeting next week to view the upgrades, she's supposed to email me details, and I was supposed to be able to see the model suite.'

Gerri: 'Hold please.' Ditches me again. Comes back... again.. and says.. 'Your appointment is on the 16th of May. The model suite isn't open, so you can't see the upgrades.' By this time, I'm ready to start screaming.. instead, I say slower...

'I know when my appointment is, I'd like to speak to Catherine, is she there?'

Gerri: 'Hold please.' Cuts me off. Comes back and says 'Catherine is in a meeting, can I get her to call you back...'

So I gave her my # and hung up. I get a call from Catherine in like.. an hour or so and the call starts with: 'Hello, Rebecca speaking.' and then 'Hi, is Rebecca there?' a long pause 'This is Rebecca....' ~Sigh~ She then goes on to say that Gerri told her I sounded 'distraught' on the phone and she is calling to ease my worries by telling me that we're still going to have the appointment next week to preview the upgrades. I of course tell her the reason I sounded 'distraught' was because Gerri pretty much told me that wasn't an option. Then Catherine tries to HANG UP before discussing what day and time she can see me next week - I have to like, call her back to the freakin phone. I ask her if she got my email, she says something like she read it really quick and hasn't had time to respond... ... ... ok then. I ask her which day suites her. She has to call me back, because she has to move some things around.

I hate today.

3 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Ugh. Sorry! Either they are idiots or giving you the run around. I'd be so pissed!

Big Hug to you!

Anne said...

Sorry you are dealings with morons.
Hope they get better.

Crystal said...

I would be so pissed off, is there someone you can contact to complain about the way they are dealing with everything??