Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Roast in a Slow Cooker.

Incase you haven't guessed, I'm making a beef roast in the slow cooker tonight for dinner, as we speak, at home on the counter, the roast, potatoes, carrots and onions are simmering away hopefully making a fantastic meal. (And yes, before you ask, it is set ON instead of on Warm.) Anyway, today is alright, it's sunny, a good temp outside and there are only 20 more days until I get to meet Dan (w00t w00t!) I'm still nervous, but I think I'm slowly calming down - though on the day I'll be a complete mess I'm sure. Last night he FINALLY sent me a piccy of himself - he's so frigging sexy cute - I think (he didn't answer my email) he's wearing the sweater I bought him for Christmas this year.. or was it his Bday.. honestly, I can't remember (I know, shocking) Anyway, it's lunch right now, and I'm headed over to Canadian Tire or GT with Laura.. so I'll try to give you an update later today. I'll also try to put up a piccy of the Towel Cake since everyone is asking about it.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Banana - 2pnt.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Goldfishys - 3pnts.
Cookies - 7pnts.
Beef - 3pnts.
Potato - 1pnt.
Sauce - 1pnt.
Crunchers - 6pnts.

31 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 2 activity pnts used.
32 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Mmmmmmm Roast in a slow cooker....YUMMY! :) Enjoy it. I haven't had that in awhile. Maybe I need to make that next week for dinner.

Crystal said...

I love doing roasts in my slow cooker, I think I'll have to do one sometime this week.