Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cottage Life, here I come!

I'm off to Laura's cottage today, w00t w00t! I'm not packed or anything yet, I actually just now rolled my ass outta bed - but to be honest, I've been awake since 7:24am this morning. Just to update, I haven't stepped on the scale yet - told myself I could do it on Monday, and not before. There's just no reason to do it all the time - shit isn't going to be accurate then, and I'll get confused I think. Since it's 9am however, I'm hungry at the moment. Wow, when I signed on here, I thought I had more to say, but I guess I don't, heh. I'm off to have my shower, make some breakfast and then pack. Mishy should be calling me around 1ish so we can go meet at Laura's place (where I'm parking and leaving my car) and then we'll be on our way. Anyway, I'm out everyone - behave, have a good weekend, and relax cause freakin Monday is just around the corner!

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.

6 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Have a fantastic time up at the cottage!!!!!