Saturday, June 24, 2006

Goodmorning, goodmorning!

So, I'm in an alright mood this morning, little sleepy so I feel like I'm dragging my ass around - but it's the weekend, so that's totally allowed. I can already feel the bit of distant soreness from the exercise ball workout yesterday. Hopefully it will remain pretty minor for tomorrow because I have a big day planned! Mishy and I are going to the city (Toronto) to attend the Gay Pride Parade. I'm so excited! I never go to the city, ever. I'm just not usually out there... doing things. Mishy suggested one of those child wrist leash things.. and I'm thinkin as long as the velcro holds.. couldn't hurt. ~laughs~ Anyway, I'm very excited about going, and hope we have a fantastic time. (Mishy, call me when you read this and we'll make final plans and details.) Hopefully it's not too hot, because I can only assume we're going to be outside baking under the sun for most of it. (Must remember to put on sunscreen.) Nothing is new, I'm trying to think of what to eat today and kinda playing around with a few things but nothing is really sticking... I'm hungry at the moment, but again, can't decide what to have... hrm. Anyway, you all have a great weekend. Hope the weather is as great for you as it's supposed to be here.

10:45am Update:
Hello again, so, I totally indulged a bit this morning with that cheesy bread dip. I kinda had to guess at the points, but I thought for the small amount I actually had - 4pnts was enough. It's really REALLY bad for you though. I think I'll go for a walk later just to like.. make myself feel alright about even having any at all. There was a time I would have ate like 10x what I had today, so that's something - isn't it? I feel no urge to go and have anymore, infact, at the moment as I sip on my OJ mixed with water (I'm strange, I know this.) I'm feeling very full. Anyway, I've updated the Condo Journey with the latest 'non-update' since it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. My mom is starting her weekly cleaning routine, which of course means she's waiting for me to fall into step and do mine to get the house cleaned up - we'll see. I suppose I should do it, since it wasn't done for the last two weeks since I wasn't home but I just don't feel like it! Eh, maybe if I work up a sweat I can count it as an activity pnt. Hehe.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Cheesy Bread Dip - 4pnts.
Pumpernickle Bread - 3pnts.
OJ - 1pnt.
Grilled Cheese - 5pnts.
Chocolate - 2pnts.
Chicken Bacon Onion Ranch Wrap - 10pnts.
Damn that Cheesy Bread Dip! - 3pnts.

28 / 28 pnts.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I really wanted to go down to Toronto tomorrow with my sister to attend the gay pride parade but she works. She's promised me that one day we'll go to it. Have fun!!!