Friday, June 23, 2006

Not much...

Goodmorning to everyone on this.. warm Friday morning. Yes, that's right, it's Friday. Nothing new to tell you all really, last night was fairly busy for me. Got home from work after doing some overtime, quickly cooked myself dinner, ate and did dishes before calling Lori and headed out with her for some coffee and a nice chat. Once we were caught up on eachothers lives a bit I came home, came on here to update my Blog and Mishy called me which then resulted in a like.. 2+ hour conversation that definately helped to get rid of some anger and stress. So I just wanted to say thank you to both Ladies for the conversations.. I needed it.

Today I don't really have anything planned. I was thinking of asking my Mom if she would want to go see Xmen 3 tonight, but I doubt she will since my Dad flys in from Edmonton. We'll see. I was also planning on maybe doing that exercise routine with the Ball but as the day went on yesterday my legs and ass started getting more and more sore! Heh, again, I guess I'll just see if I'm up to it when I get home.

Anyway, I's gots to go. Have a good end of the work week everyone, hope that you have good weekends if I don't get talking/blogging with you.

11:55pm Update:
Very quick update here, I managed to get my 30 minute ball exercise in today - yay.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Toast with Peanut butter & banana - 5pnts.
Egg Salad from ImpCafe - 10pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
WW Bread (1) with butter - 1pnt.
Salad with cheese and bacon - 5pnts
Chocolate - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Helllooooo!!!

Xmen 3 eh? I still need to see 1 and 2. LOL

Anyway chica, hope you have a good weekend!! What's the impcafe? Now I want egg salad!!

Anonymous said...

You welcome. Dont forget wait until the credits are done!!!