Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Friday, long weekend! w00t w00t!

I just reposted yesterdays post with an extra exercise pnt since after I got home from the dress fitting I totally did my ball exercise - which is making my body ache a bit today, but hopefully that will go away because I hate feeling crappy the day after. I'm dead tired at the moment. Awake an hour earlier because I want to go into work early and earn a bit of extra money today - if I would have fell asleep after Lori left I'm sure I would have been fine. Instead I tossed and turned for about an hour - I think this stress is really getting to me.

Anyway, I should maybe get going.. have to leave in about twenty minutes.
Peace out and stuff, enjoy the weekend and Happy Canada day everyone!

12:40pm Update:
Five minutes to do a post here, and my lunch is over. I've eaten A LOT so far today, normally I don't go past 15 pnts ever during the day - that way I have some pnts to use at night incase I get 'carried away' - but today I was awake at 6am, and out of the house by 6:30am to be at work for 7:30am to earn myself some overtime hours. So, I was starving, and have been all day. Hopefully now I'll be good until I get home so I can have a good dinner and go to bed if I get hungry. Hell, I'm tired and ready to go to bed now! I need to finish laundry, pack and such for the weekend tonight. I'm going up to Oma and Opas (AGAIN) this weekend. I rarely go twice in one month - but my Mother needs help with a BBQ she's throwing for our family which means I have to drive 2hrs to help out. I don't want to go, I'm just wanting time alone - to rest, relax.. it's the weekend. Ah well, I have Monday off and am coming home Sunday - so that'll leave me at least that entire day to lounge around. Anyway, I guess I should get back to work. It's month end here - and like every month end - it's crazy busy. I'm doing pretty good for my count so far today, have 8 completed - another 8 before the day is done is my goal - that would be sweet for my average. Anyway, I seriously need to go, can't wait to get home, relax, read some more of 'The Devil wears Prada' and then go to bed.. mmm.. sweet sweet sleep. Ok, talky later all.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Bacon Egg McMuffin - 7pnts.
Tims Tea - 1pnt.
Carrots & Dip - 3pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Chocolate - 2pnts.
Chicken Fingers - 5pnts.
Nacho Chips - 3pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
29 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Told you the book was good.

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooooooooooo you can't go!!!!

I wanted to play this weekend.

-sniffles-


Bummmmmmmmmmmmerz.

A BLOG NOT HERE said...

Hi digitalGoobie/Becca :)

Aha! now I know your name is Becca! (rubbing my hands together with an evil grin). My mom's friend's daughter's name is Becca but she lives her in the United States so she can't be you but she is one of the nicest people you could ever want to meet.

I have to tell you that you sound just like ME! When I get very hungry sometimes I go to bed with a book and Cat.

You're reading "The Devil Wears Prada?" Oh it must be so good! Meryl Streep is one of my favorite actresses and I can't wait to see the movie with her in it. :)

Hang in there as far as your diet is concerned! Sometimes it's a real BITCH but if we want to do it bad enough, we gotta work at it and curse and complain and sweat and LOLOLOL you know what I'm trying to say...

Living to Feel Good said...

Have a good weekend Becca.