Thursday, June 29, 2006

Whew.

Thursday, finally. I'm so ready for the weekend I can't even tell you. No ball exercising last night, but I did have a fantastic time out with Mishy - lots of laughs. Totally lightened my mood and when I got home, I started reading the new book I bought - The Devil wears Prada. So far, it's quite funny, makin me chuckle and such. I might try to do some exercise tonight, but I have my fitting so maybe not - depends on my mood I guess. I'm not much in the mood to do anything else besides hang out and lounge around these days - not good for the weight loss journey I'm on.. but I'm still counting my pnts and trying to stay OP, so that's ok. Anyway, lunch is almost over here, be good all.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Peanut Butter and toast - 3pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
1/2 ImpCafe Turkey Sandwich - 6pnts.
ImpCafe Split Pea Soup - 4pnts.
1/2 ImpCafe Turkey Sandwich - 6pnts.
Chocolate - 6pnts.
Pizza Leftovers - 6pnts.
Fruit - 1pnt.

29 / 28 pnts used.
4 / 4 activity pnts used.
29 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey I just finished reading the devil wears Prada!

Ok, the special K challenge has 2 levels, lose and maintain. If you go to special K challenge.com, it tells you about it. Day 1 was a piece of cake though, almost mindless. My kind of eating ;)

Living to Feel Good said...

I'm reading that book too!! Woohooo the weekend is almost here. I don't want to go into work tomorrow. I'm still on vacation mode. :(