Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What day is it? Right, Wednesday.

Heh, all morning I've been confusing myself as to what day of the week it is. Feels like a Thursday, but it's Wednesday. Then I'm not so sure, so I start trying to figure the days out.. and get more confused. Anyway, Happy Wednesday everyone. Nothing much new here, I'm going to make a post later on for my Condo stuff.. because at least something got finished that I don't have to worry about anymore. Went 1pnt over last night because I had a tea from Tims - it was worth it, nice and warm and relaxing. Got enough sleep last night, like usual, but I'm still pretty sleepy this morning - makes no difference to the day, fact remains I need to go to work - so I'm going. No ball exercising last night, my abs are still sore and the last thing I want to do it make it even worse, so, I've put it off. Maybe tonight. Maybe.

12:00 pm Update:
So, it's lunch and I managed to talk myself out of making a second trip to McDonalds - yay me. I'm sitting at my desk eating my Crustini. I think I'm going to have to go buy some deli meat and make sandwiches for lunch to spice up the routine a bit.

I'm still not so sure about the exercise ball routine tonight, maybe I can take it easy a bit, not over strain the moves or something.. and that way I wont feel like shit for the following three days. Ya think? I was going to go to the pool this Thursday, check it out, swim some laps maybe but I booked my dress fitting for the wedding that night, so I can't do both. Depending on what I end up doing this weekend, I might go. Who knows. Otherwise, next week if I can muster the motivation I'll start going on Tuesday's and Thursdays.

So, I need new clothes. I'm not sure where you all shop, but currenly I do all my shopping at Addition-Elle. They are the only place really that I can find clothes in my size that don't belong on an old woman (and frankly, I doubt even old women want to wear clothes MADE for old women - but maybe that's just me.) My biggest problem with shopping for plus size is that apparently to be over weight you have to have massive breasts - this is not the case for me. Therefore, shirts that fit around my hips are HUGE around my bust line. Pants usually fit alright - I need new black dress pants for work. But because I just bought shoes for the wedding, and will have to pay the other half for the dress this week my Amex is already going to be high this month. (Or higher than I wanted. ~frowns~) So I'll have to put off buying clothes that fit and aren't falling appart until next month - sucks. Cause all my dress pants look horrible. They are several sizes too large now. Ah well, people will just have to assume I like the dressy/baggy look. Heh.

Out!
Becca.



Food List:
Bacon Egg McMuffin - 7pnts.
Crustini - 6pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Bellini (sp?) - 10pnts? Ok people, how many pnts are these things?! Anyone know?
Chicken Pizza at Moxies - 10pnts.

32 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 2 activity pnts used.
30 Flex pnts left.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

bacon and egg McMuffin..Mmmmmmm!!! Yum!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

The dressy/baggy look is totally now. Trust me.

I'm excited about dinner tonight! Not only are we being social, we're trying someplace new!