Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So tired and so not feelin great.

I'm tired as Hell, even though I managed to sleep through the night last night and my body still isn't feeling great. I still feel like I over worked muscles I shouldn't have.. which in turn is making me want to do nothing but crawl back into bed this morning and sleep it off since it makes me offically feel like crap. But, I have overtime today - 2 extra hours to spend at work.. ~sighs and drags herself upstairs to get ready~

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Chicken Pot Pie - 12pnts.
WW Bread (4) - 2pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Cheese - 6pnts.
Chips - 3pnts.
Chocolate - 4pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

29 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
34 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw..I hope you feel better soon. Being really exhausted sucks eh? No energy for anything. Take care of yourself xxx

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Feel better!

Living to Feel Good said...

I hope you feel better.