Monday, June 26, 2006

No sleep, again.

Apparently, I have pulled some muscles in my abdomen. I'm not sure if it's from the exercising I did on Friday from the ball - or from something I did yesterday? (Maybe too much walking or something did it? Dunno.) But I've pulled all the muscles in my abdomen and felt like dying all night. I fell asleep fine, could feel that tight ache there - but still managed to sleep for the first hour or so. After that, I was up every hour until 3:30am. I'm so tired this morning.. the thought of not going to work has occured to me.. but I think I should try to go at least. Two nights in a row with not much sleep, and none of it good sucks. My stomach is feeling a bit better this morning, tight when I do certain things still, but better than last night where every position I layed in hurt. Needless to say, the ball excercises I had planned for tonight are completely out for fear of making it worse.

I was going to tell you more about the parade, but my brain is so slow this morning.. it was just fun seeing people having fun, and walking around and stuff. There were tons of people with their dogs there - and the dogs behaved so well - like the crowds of people were nothing to them and the loud music and horns and screaming was just an every day event. Hrm, maybe that loud base from that one float hurt my chest more than I thought? Mishy and I were forced to endure like.. 10 minutes of bone shaking music when the parade stopped at one point - it almost made you want to flee the area because of how loud it was. There were people dressed as Elves/Faries, men in drag, men in nothing but things like.. cock rings and bells in that same area. Men in leather, leather harnesses and people with collars being led around by a leash. Lots of people dressed in bright colours, huge head pieces that must have been a bitch to wear in that heat. There was even someone dress completely in Tin foil!! They would have baked throughout the day I bet. There were little concerts going on, people lined up at food venders. Needless to say, it was just a good time. Loved it. Anyway, I need to get ready for work now.. maybe.. I'm so tired here I can't stop yawning. Bleh.

12:15pm Update:
So, I've a question for all you Weight Loss people... have you ever been doing really well with your goals and such.. and loosing, people are noticing, it's all good - but you still feel like crap? Like you get these little pangs of something when you think about how far you need to go, how much more you want, etc?? Cause lately, honestly this is how I've been feeling. I can't seem to shake it. I know I'm doing well, I can tell from the scale and from how loose my clothing fits - but still - I want more. I want to be further along.. and I'm trying so hard not to think like this because I don't want to upset myself and then suddenly have to urge to just say fuck it all. And I'm loosing at a good pace it's not that either. It's just something.. when I look in the mirror, for as good as I feel about myself for doing this - i still don't see who I want to see - am I making sense here? Anyway.. just wondering if anyone else is feeling this, and if anyone has any ideas on how to deal with it??

Out!
Becca.



Food List:
Bacon Egg McMuffin - 7pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Pizza - 10pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

25 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Becca I completely know what you are talking about, I get feeling the same way. I just try and keep positive, though it can be really hard.

Living to Feel Good said...

I just don't give up. Ya I may have a day or two or a week where I say fuck it, but then I get right back to it because I'm worth it. I just try to stay positive with everything. I'm not one of those perky happy annoying girls, I just keep the postive inside. I cheer myself on.

It's a funk. Everyone wants NOW results, and that's what makes it so hard..the wait. You can do it.

Krista said...

I've been there too. When I just want my outer body to match my inner body. And I'm tired of it taking so long and I'm worried that I'll never get there. That's where the support from this wonderful blogging community helps me. We'll get there yet!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Cant delete spyware iwanttosearch using nortons Table and chair rental bay area Online marketing greene rhode island Seo services ecuador Pattern for folding chair slipcover Driver passenger intoxicated fatal accident insurance ant chair usa nexium http://directors-chair.8m.com/personalizxedbeanbagchairs.html http://www.education-program-2.info/top-business-schools-ranking.html shaved pussy pictures 24 chair kits bound to a chair Ergonomic stools chairs Subaru japanese pleiades