Monday, July 24, 2006

Changing something, anything.

I read somewhere, can't remember where exactly at the moment that it's important to change things in your eating and exercising to keep weight loss continuing and so this week, I've decided to change up my eating since every week I increase my walking Challenge, and now I've kinda/sorta added in swimming into the routine. So, for this week I'm going to eat something before I leave for work which will kick start my system earlier in the day then I'm use to. Of course, this will throw off my entire day of eating - so I'll just have to play it by ear and see what the results are by the end of the day - hopefully I wont be starving all day and screw up my pnts.

Normally, I'd weigh myself today to see where I'm at - but I've decided not to bother. The scale bothers me because I don't see the size of the losses I want to see every time and then it just eats away at me for the rest of the week. Plus, the amounts I want to see falling off take a couple weeks to do, so I will be weighing myself only at the end of every month to make sure I'm still loosing and everything is fine.

This week I need to go get my blood tests and such done to make sure everything is fine, I think I screwed myself last night with drinking a big cup of tea before bed - though, caffine never use to affect me - maybe now it is? Either way, I'm going to try and stop doing that and see if it helps with my sleep pattern. Although, I doubt one cup of tea can screw up 9 hours of sleeping - but we'll see. On Wednesday I have my dress fitting for Lori's wedding - they'll have to take the dress in a lot since they kinda ordered the top WAY too large and then the rest is because of my loss since I ordered it back in Jan or Feb.. somewhere around there. Anyhow, I need to go, get ready for work and have my early breakfast. Talk to you all later and enjoy your Monday (yuk). Oh, one last thing! I'm on week #3 of the Challenge Walk thingy and haven't missed a day yet!

7:50pm Update:
Ok, I've done the 16 minutes of walking, and 40 minutes of swimming - I'm done for the night. Hopefully I'll sleep better than I did last night, because that sucked. At the moment I don't really have much to say, all in all I got about 60 - 70 minutes of walking today and the 40 minutes of swimming, not bad if I do say so myself. AND I'm OP. So, things are fine for a Monday morning. Oh, and eating earlier seems to have gone off without a hitch, I wasn't starving the entire day - which I expected to be - so we'll contiune with this plan of change for the week and maybe the following one also. Anyway, I'm going to go get a glass of water, and watch some TV - Have a good night everyone.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg Salad Sandwich - 4pnts.
Thin Chocoalte - 2pnts.
Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Crustini - 6pnts.
Chicken - 7pnts.
Potatoes - 4pnts.
Broc - 0pnts.
Popcicle - 1pnt.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Cin/Sugar Butter - 3pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
4 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
16 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

6 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Good work on the walking challenge, Becca!

Living to Feel Good said...

Sounds like you are doing good, and AWESOME job on the challenge girl! You are kicking ass! WahOOooOOOoo! :)

Crystal said...

You are doing awesome with your walking challenge!!!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »