Sunday, July 23, 2006

Whew! I think I stayed OP!

Ok, so yesterdays count for food was kinda up in the air - I thought about it all night, calculating the pnts in my head for the food I ate when we went to Eastside Marios and I think I found fair numbers. Tuscan Turkey Sandwich for 14 pnts, but I didn't finish it, so I knocked 2pnts off. The Fries I only ate about half, or so, and normally I'd count fries for like 9pnts or 12pnts. Which should have meant I'd only have eaten max 6pnts. BUT, I wasn't sure, and then I wasn't sure about the Tuscan Turkey either - so I just made it a bit higher and put it at 8pnts. I had a bit of cesar salad - not like an entire serving, so I only counted that as 4pnts. And like a small taste of the big funnel cake the four of us shared. Over all, I think I was pretty fair for pnt counting... or not? Dunno, whatever. I'm saying I stayed OP. I avoided eating anything else for the evening except a few pickles and so it's all good.

The trip to see the condo went well yesterday, I'll try to get some photos of the model suite up today or tomorrow or something, it looked so pretty. I can't wait to see my stuff all come together! I'm so excited about my nice carpeting and hardwood flooring. My place should be pretty cute. I'll try to put some update stuff onto the Condo section of my Blog instead of here. So I'll let you know when that happens.

Didn't get much exercise in yesterday, I was lazy and plus, we spent most of the day driving and sitting. So today, I just might force myself to walk to my neighbours and swim. We'll see. I did however get my 13 minutes of walking in with Mishy when she got here around noon. We just did it quick before we got into the car to start our trip. Thanks for coming Mish, I had fun and it was nice to share it with someone besides family. So now at dinners you can tell the girls that the condo IS real. Unlike my invisable sister you've never met. ~winks~ OK, well, I'm going to go do something.. maybe some writing in my journal.. dunno yet. So, be good all - and it looks like it's going to be a sunny day - don't forget your sunscreen!

11:05am Update:
So, I've updates the info for the condo on my Journey to my Condo Blog - so go there to see some pictures and stuff, I'm so excited!!

1:30pm Update:
I did it! I forced myself to go swimming - 60 minutes done! Which also means that #16 on my 101 Things in 1001 Days is complete!! I've gone swimming!! So, I'll be checking that off my list. Several other things on the list are kinda sorta in the works - so eventually they will be marked off the list also. Once they're complete, that is. I've just gotten out of the shower and now I'm going to force myself to go out for my 13 minute walk and get that over with because after 60 minutes of swimming I'm feeling kinda sleepy.. so, need to get it done before I go and lay down watching TV or something and forget to move for the rest of the day. ~laughs~ Plus, I need to make myself some lunch - not idea what to have, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Anyway, talky later!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg Sandwich - 6pnts.
Pickle - 0pnts.
Basil Chicken, Onions and Potatoes - 12pnts.
Toast with Peanutbutter and banana - 5pnts.
Thin Chocolate - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

26 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
13 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

4 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

ahhh swimming. Good job chicka! Everything looks good for the condo! I personally am a fan of creams and browns! I also like turqouise, but it has to be the right shade. Looks like you are doing good, and it's nice to hear you so excited about your condo!

Askazombiehousewife said...

First congrats about your condo

You’re like me today. I think I stayed OP. I had a date with my huby, a party, a camping trip. I journeyed. This morning I was tired and I always eat more when tired I spent the morning eating and eating, then I did some working at the camping stuff in-between a long break. I just used my last of my points when I got home. I did add 2 points because I lost too much my weight bounces.
I ended up under my maintainance points last night.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»