Saturday, July 22, 2006

Gunna Check out the Model Suite.

Morning everyone. I'm headed out to see the model suite for my condo today, here's hoping it has at least some of the upgrades I've picked so I can get an idea of what my place will look like. Mishy is comin along, and my parents. Should prove for an interesting drive. It's all good though, we have plenty to talk about - Mishy's very possible trip to New York, my condo and what's all left to buy (SO much). I have dishes, laundry and need a shower this morning. Do I feel like doing ANY of the above? Not really. Ah well.

Yesterday was a pretty good day, I got my 13 minutes of walking in when I got home from work - took my neighbours dog with me - why not. At lunch Laura and I did our walk we had done earlier in the week and shaved off ten minutes. My appointment with my doctor went fine, he saw no reason not to give me the birth control shot and so he gave it to me again. He is however sending me for blood tests and a couple other things just to make sure everything is fine. He said he doubts he'll find anything, but might as well check because it's been a few years for me. He also said even the weight loss could be the cause of me being so tired, because I've lost about 40 - 50lbs since I started, my body could still be trying to adjust to that change. Hopefully that's all it is and soon my body will catch up and I'll be fine. Fingers crossed.

Anyway, I've stuff to do.. so, I'll talk to you all later - enjoy your weekend everyone!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut butter - 2pnts.
Milk - 1pnt.
Tuscan Turkey Sandwich (6/7th) - 12pnts.
Fries (3/4) - 8pnts.
Cesar Salad - 4pnts.
Bite of Funnel Cake - 1pnt.
Pickles - 0pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 1 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
13 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

4 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Glad everything went well at the doctors!

Wendell said...

Glad you got the all-clear from the doctor. Also cool that he ran some tests anyway - the hypochondriac in me LOVES tests to be on the safe side. Mmmm, tests. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»