Friday, July 21, 2006

Dorkish.

This is how I feel this morning, thinking about what I'm going to say to the Doctor. Honestly, I feel like I'm bothering him with problems he can't fix... I don't feel well, I'm stressed, tired.. I don't know what to say to him to not sound like an idiot. I feel like he's going to sit there, staring at me and all the while think "What the Hell does she want me to do about it?!" and then smile and say something that doesn't help but I'll have to nod and smile back and I'll be exactly where I am now. It's kinda like when you go to the doctor with a cold virus and tell him you don't feel well - he goes, yeah, you've got a virus, keep doing what you're doing, drink lots and get some rest. It doesn't help, it's true though, but it doesn't kill that damn virus. I refuse to go on any kinda meds - so even if he suggests it, I'm going to decline. Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to go to the doctor.. bleh.

Anyway, nothing new, same old from last night. New day, new challenge, more food. Apparently it's already humid and sticky outside - yuk - I was really hoping the rain would kill that. I thought I heard it was supposed to be nice and cool for the next couple days - apparently not. Boo. It's Friday, so at least it's the weekend - FINALLY. Tomorrow, Mishy, My Mom and Dad and I are going to see the model suite for my condo - I hope it looks good - fingers crossed. I must remember a tape measure. Ok, I'm going to go make some breakfast, get ready and then head out for my appointment, have a great hopefully non-sweating day all!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Chicken - 5pnts.
Mircle Whip - 2pnts.
Coleslaw - 0pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Chicken Wrap - 10pnts.
All Bran Bar - 2pnt.

26 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
13 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Good luck with the doctors! It may seem crazy, but it's safer to find out than not. Hope everything goes well. I will check back later to see how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»