Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rocky Start.

It's been a rough start this morning. Lack of sleep again last night, so I'm dragging my ass. My Mom and I got into an arguement over dinner - it was lame, and silly, but I'm just so irritated with everything. I'm not sure what's all wrong anymore - If it's just being tired, or stressed, having so much on my mind but I have no tolerance at all. I'm quicker to anger than even my norm and I just seem to get frustrated with the smallest thing. Even exercising is starting to turn into a chore - I'm forcing myself to do it because I have to, the only thing I really want to do is lay down in bed and sleep - which I can't do anyway. Argh. Ok, here's hoping my day improves as it goes on - and I have my blood tests this afternoon, thank God. In a way I hope they find something to explain this and then fix it - and on the other hand, I hope nothing is wrong and it just gets better on its own (sooner rather than later).

12:00pm Update:
So, it's lunch at work and I'm not going to a walk because it's far too humid out to think about it. I don't want to go outside, the thought of being all sweaty and gross and then coming back upstairs to sit at my desk is enough to keep me in the cool air conditioning. So, that means very few exercise pnts for me. I might go swimming tonight, but that all depends on if I can talk myself into it. I need to go for my 16 minute walk some time today - but again, the humidity keeps me from being motivated for even that. We'll see what I can muster from myself as the day goes on. At 2:30pm I'm leaving to drive home to go to the clinic and have blood work done. They are also doing an EKG or whatever, to check my heart, and I'm hoping they do it there as well and I don't have to make an appointment for somewhere else. He just wanted to make sure everything was ok because of my chest pains.

Work is slow, again, today. For the past two working days I've spent about 1 - 2 hrs each day sitting here, doing nothing, because we've run out of work - it's crazy. I guess me leaving is a good thing in the long run, eh? Anyway, I need to get going here - take care all.

8:40pm Update:
....... ~sighs~ Exercise was definately forced today, and I'm tired. I did 30 minutes of swimming, and completed my 16 Min walk.. which was difficult, since I had no motivation to do either thing and ended up just throwing myself out the door to get both done. At least tonight when I went walking with my Mom the heat had let up a bit - whew. Anyway, don't forget to watch RockStar: Super Nova tonight!! w00t w00t! Blood taking went fine, FYI, now I just wait to see if the doctor calls.. hopefully not, 'no news is good news' as he put it.

Out!
Becca.



Food List:
Eggsalad Sandwich - 4pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Meatloaf Sandwich - 5pnts.
Sunflower Seeds - 2pnts.
Hamburger - 11pnts.
Corn on Cob w Butter - 2pnts.
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
16 Min Walk Challenge - Complete!