Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wednesday, half way through the week.

I am so sleepy at the moment, seirously. I feel like I'm dragging my ass around, even though I've been laying in bed tossing and turning since 4:30am - for no reason! I still couldn't sleep properly and wasted all those hours of good possible sleep slipping between awake and napping. Argh. It's so frustrating.

Nothing new, RockStar was fantastic last night. Dalana did excellent singing 'Time after Time' and I love that song, and I love her!! Ryan did ok too, which is unusual. Lucas did fine, I still think he need to stop mummbling so much. Young chick really is doing MUCH better. That said: Patrice, Phil and John or whatever his name is - GO HOME. You all suck and need to be gone from the show - ASAP. Zayra or however you spell her name, although she's on my good list, did poorly last night - even for her style of music. So she'll prolly be in the bottom three. Anyway, I love this show, I love the music, it's a must see if you like Rock.

This morning I'm going for my dress fitting for Lori's wedding, and hopefully they don't take longer than a half hour because I need to be at work around 10am. I'm working the later shift to make up some time - although, I'm not sure why since we're literally fighting over applications. Oh well, guess I should get going. No idea what to have for breakfast this morning.. hrm....

1:00pm Update:
You know what? I just had the same Crustini I've had a million times over (or what feels like I have had that many times) and it tasted SO good. Which is strange, because I only usually kinda like it - but it was VERY good today.. mmm. I have a banana and crunchers left to snack on during the day and then I'm not sure what I'm having for dinner tonight. Can I just tell you that the burgers I've been having from time to time are the best tasting burgers I've had in a looooooooong while?!? They are PC and are made up of beef/pork and onions. I highly recommend them, though you need a lot of pnts since each patty is 8pnts, and then a WW bun is 2 plus any fatty toppings you put on. I love ketchup, mayo, pickles, relish and lettuce on mine. If I was going ALL out and had a ton of pnts to use up I might put cheese and bacon, but I can do without. What do you all put on your burgers?? Mmmm.. BBQ food rocks. I'm going to miss it so much in my condo b/c we aren't allowed to have BBQ's. I'll have to go home to have the treat. ~laughs~

Anyway, I'm not going for walks today at work, again, because it's humid out there and I can't stand it! Not to mention, it looks like it might pour at any moment. Apparently we're supposed to have rain for the rest of the week. Lovely. Will make my walking challenge that much more difficult. I've swam for 3 days in a row now, I think I'm taking a few days break now to make sure I don't over do it.

The dress fitting went well, I have a follow up fitting on the 10th and the wedding is on the 20th, so that's alright. I'm glad the wedding is finally here, soon it will be over and I can stop worrying about it and cross something off the always growing list. Tomorrow Lori and I are going out for her Bday dinner, not sure where she wants to go yet - but I'll leave it up to her. Work is alright today, but only because I left early yesterday, so I had some work left over from yesterday to do - I'm getting to the bottom of the pile now and there's still 5 hours to go - lovely. Ok, I'm gunna go, take care all.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.
Yucky Crackers - 1pnt.
All Bran Bar - 2pnts. (I love these things!)
Crustini - 6pnts.
Banana - 2pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Chicken Bacon Wrap - 12pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
16 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

5 comments:

Heidi on Vashon said...

How's the diet going? Does this food do the job for you? -hw

M-M-M-Mishy said...

My hamburgers get only ketchup and mayo. Nothing else. Well, except cheese and bacon, but as you say, that an extra for only sometimes.

Have a good B-Day dinner with Lori tomorrow!

Crystal said...

I like Yves veggie patties and I usually put cheese, mayo, ketchup, pickles, lettuce and mustard on my burgers! Sometimes BBQ sauce.

I love rockstar but I wish Lukas would frack off, I don't like him.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»