Thursday, July 27, 2006

Iron Chef America

Ok people, do any of you watch the Food channels?? I am in love with Iron Chef and Iron Chef America - Everytime I see it on, I HAVE to watch it - some of the food they create is just so... crazy! The ideas I get for meals, and it's just so interesting to see them working on those dishes in the hour show - truly, it's amazing what types of food they come up with. You'd think that watching the show would make me hungry, but mostly it makes me want to cook something better, to make better food and be more creative in my ideas. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you.

So, Phil got kicked off last night, and I couldn't be happier about it!! Zayra is here for another week and I love that, because I like her style, and hated being forced to endure horrible performance after performance of Phils. So last night was like me jumping from the couch cheering. Next can be Josh, or Patrice really, either can go home.

I managed to force myself to do my 16 minutes of walking last night when I got home, I went right away because it looked like it was going to rain - and the only thing worse than walking, would be walking and getting soaked at the same time. Heh. So, I haven't missed a day yet in 17 days - yay me. Tonight might be harder because I'm going out with Lori right after work to celebrate her Bday - but we'll see if I find time. Anyway, time to start work - have a good day everyone.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
Cheese - 2pnts.
Thin Chocolate - 2pnts.
Crustini - 6pnts.
Cookie - 4pnts.
Basalmic Chicken - 14pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
16 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the food network but i'm more of a rachael ray and elton brown fan, myself... yea, she can be really annoying and is totally saturating tv/magazines/bookstores in the US but her 30-minute ideas are great... elton is just funny and very interesting (he was just here in DC promoting his recent cross-country trip on a motorcycle)... :o)

congrats on your 17 days in a row, keep up the good work... :o)

The Relentless Reader said...

For some reason I can't keep those Rock Star people's names straight! Who is your fave?

digitalGoobie said...

Rachael Ray does Tasty Travels - right? I don't really like her that much for some reason - she irritates the crap outta me. I've only watched a few of her shows.

I love LOVE Dalana - she is my very fav Jen. But I also like Lukas, iceland guy, Zayra, Dana and even Storm now...

Living to Feel Good said...

BECCAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Rockstar LOVE IT! LOVED that Phil is gone. I hated him. I also hate Josh. He is SOOOO fricken boring!! I saw that Zayra was the bottom 3 on Tuesday, so I got on my computer and voted for her 20 times. I guess my votes didn't help, but I am SOOO glad she isn't gone. She is DAMN entertaining. I thought she looked hot in the blue spandex. I don't think she is right for the band, but I do want them to keep her around till close to the end to keep us entertained. I like Dalana and Stormy. I'm not really crazy about any of the guys. I think this seasons group isn't nearly as good as the INXS group. BUT I still LOVE the show. I think Dave and Gilby Clark are hot. I love how they give it to the people how it is. No sugar coating it. Tommy Lee is like the Paula Abdul of the show. To nice. Blah. Give it to them! Some of them really suck and some just bore the hell out of me.

Whew. Okay. :)

Holy cow! 17 days of straight walking!! YESSS!!! Good job chicka!! AWESOME!!