Friday, July 28, 2006

Sweet, wonderful, Friday.

It's Friday people, yay!!! I'm so glad it's the weekend - can't even tell ya. So this morning I woke up and my ass hurts! Like, muscle pulled kinda hurts.. like I did some amazing workout that really worked those muscles... and yet.. for three days the only thing I've done is walking? Is it possible that somehow, suddenly, my walking is working my butt muscles?? The only other thing which would make more sense if it wasn't three days ago would be the swimming - THAT would work those muscles, but the "pain" doesn't kick in for three days? That's a long time to wait, isn't it? ~Shrugs~ Anyway, I don't mind the "pain" all that much because it means I've been working muscles and of course, that's what I want to do with all the exercise I've been trying to do, so it's kinda like a sign of success - plus it doesn't hurt too much, so I can bare it.

So yesterday Lori and I went to the Mall to find a navy blue dress shirt for her for this weekend, and we had no luck! I'm not sure how long we were there an hour or two maybe? It was actually the first time I've been at the Mall when it has closed! We were like, well damn, no shirt. So, I think she's going to run out after work and try to find one. Anyway, that was where I got my 16 minutes of walking in last night - my legs were begging me to sit down once I got home. I really, really need new shoes. Both pairs I own kill my feet for some reason, I need a pair of good, walking shoes. I just don't really have money for them, you know? Ok, I'm talking too much and need to get ready for work! Have a great day all and enjoy your Friday.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Milk - 1pnt.
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Burger - 11pnts.
Popcicle - 1pnt.

27 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
16 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I like you need a good pair of walking shoes, and yet I can't afford them. The shoes I use to have were garbage and that's where they went when summer hit, I'll have to get another pair by the time it snows because I don't think my feet will be happy if I'm walking around in my clogs all winter :P

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»