Monday, July 31, 2006

Common, it can't be Monday already?!

Morning everyone, so I did it, I stepped on the scale. It's reading that I've lost about.. 3 - 4 lbs since my last time stepping on it. My last reading was a bit difficult to tell, so I'm going to just go with todays and move froward from there. I was hoping for about.. 3lbs more than this, but that's alright. I'll give it another month, see where I'm at and then decide if I should drop my pnts. I mean, I'm still loosing - just maybe not as quickly as I'd like.

7:55pm Update:
Whew, I'm just now sitting down for dinner. The second I got in the door this evening I ran around, got myself into my swimsuit and pulled clothes on overtop before heading out to do my 19min walk. I found a new route with an incline that I think I'll do this week - it's more of a workout, though I could do without the blasting heat and sweltering humidity. Then I went directly to my neighbours and swam for 30 minutes before heading home, popping the pizza into the oven and did up the dishes from yesterday and today. I'm tired. ~laughs~ Anyway, hope you all had a great day, and be ready for tomorrow - it's supposed to be even hotter!!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Crustini - 6pnts.
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Lemonaide - 1pnt.
Pizza - 15pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
19 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

great job on the loss, that must make you feel awesome... its great when the scale finally rewards you after all the hard work you've been doing... and congrats on not using your flex points - i've used a lot this past week so we'll see what my scale says on wednesday... :o)

Wendell said...

Right on!!! 3-4 pounds is great! Keep on keepin' on and you'll be there before you know it. Great work. PS I like your new pic!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Good work! A loss is still a loss and is something to be proud of. Rock on!

Askazombiehousewife said...

Hey your working it :-)
Good luck and the losses do add up

Living to Feel Good said...

Good job on the loss! That's great! Also I appauld you for going straight to your workout before dinner. I am trying to convince my husband to do the same right now with me. I'm going to look at a couple more blogs and then I think I might just do it by myself if he doesn't join. I'd like to report I got a walk in on my blog tonight, so Becca you have just inspired me! ;)

Marathon Someday said...

Great work on the loss!!! And the walk.:-)

The Relentless Reader said...

Your pic is cute girl :) Congrats on the loss!