Tuesday, August 01, 2006

RockStar tonight!

Morning Morning Morning. It's Tuesday, and I'm sittin here, trying to convince myself to get ready for work. Lately, I leave for work in an alright mood - at least neutral. And then I get there, do some work, and get frustrated / angry with the quality of work coming across my desk. The funny thing is, that it's always been kinda shitty - but I somehow pushed the frustration aside and thought - who gives a shit, it's their work, if they don't care that they have to correct it.. then neither do I. But now, now my own quota has gone up and I have a job to do, and expectaions from higher ups. When I have to send back every second application that I'm working on because the person didn't give a shit to do THEIR JOB it ruins my quota. I guess that's what has me so angry - now, their piss ass work is effecting me directly, and I've had enough. I don't care if this has been an on going problem, and it's been unable to be resolved for years - you're making my numbers low, you're shit work is hurting MY work. I'm sorry, but I'm not good with that. ~Mummbles some insults to make herself feel better~

Anyway, I need to go off to work, not in a calm or sedated state.. I'm irritated just thinking about today. Deep breath, I know. Honestly though - if you don't want to DO your job, pack up and leave - they can hire someone who feels like it, ya know? Ok, see ya.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Fudgecicle - 2pnts.
Chicken Burger w Bacon/Cheese - 15pnts.
Fries & dip - 8pnts.

32 / 28 pnts used.
4 / 4 activity pnts used.
31 Flex pnts left.
19 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

1 comment:

Living to Feel Good said...

That sucks about work! Don't let it get you too worked up over it!