Wednesday, August 02, 2006

W-w-w-w-w Wednesday!

Well, yesterday didn't go off as well as I had planned. I went over pnts, and used my Flex pnts - darn it. I almost skipped my walk too, I got home around 8:30pm or something like that from the dinner that put me over pnts. (Oh, and btw, don't ask me why I didn't stop eating, or didn't take the bacon off my chicken burger, but I didn't.) And then BB7 and RockStar were on.. so I ended up watching them. By the time they were over, it was 10pm and STILL sweltering outside. (Damn heat!) So through both shows, I sat there.. guilting myself into going.. telling myself that I had gone over pnts and if I wanted to fix it a bit I'd best get off my ass and start walking. Reminding myself that I haven't missed ONE day yet in all the weeks I've been doing the walking challenge.. and so.. shortly after 10pm I got up from the couch, changed into walking clothes, and headed out. I walked the route that's uphill about.. I dunno.. 1/3 of the way. And because it was disgusting outside, and I just wanted to get home - I pushed myself. It was definately high intensity level.. sweating, I wouldn't have been able to talk, unless one word between breaths of air would count as a conversation. Heh. Anyway, it's just too bad I went over pnts.. bad me. Bad.

Otherwise, today is a new, hot icky sweating day. I hear that tomorrow the heat wave is supposed to break for us - PLEASE - let that be true. So people, today, try not to use up too much energy. Because, I swear to you.. if brownouts happen, I'm going to come after each and every one of you. Turn your airconditioners up those extra few degrees - there's no reason to be freezing. Turn off your lights - it's freakin day time - try opening a blind or something on your windows to let in some light. Do your household chores at night. Something, just do SOMETHING. Because otherwise, we'll all be left in the dark and humid heat with no escape.. k????? Oh, and don't forget sunscreen. ~winks~ See ya!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
All Bran Bars (2) - 4pnts.
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Egg Salad Sandwich - 8pnts.
Chicken - 5pnts.
Potatoes & Butter - 4pnts.
Asparagus & Almonds - 3pnts.

26 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 1 activity pnts used.
31 Flex pnts left. (boo me.)
19 Min Challenge Walk - N/A.

5 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

We can celebrate the fact that you went walking even though you didn't want too. It is those days that you should be proud of. The days you go despite the fact that every part of you wants to be done for the evening.

As for your flex points. It sucks that you have none left for the rest of the week, but at least you had those points too use, right?

I am on WW too! http://skinniereverafter.blogspot.com/

Wendell said...

Look at you - getting up off the couch and exercising at 10pm!! And at high intensity too. Good for you! So you went over a little - it happens. Now it will probably be a good while before it happens again because you got it out of your system!

Michelle said...

Good job Becca
You did better than me
I end up melting in this crazy freaking weather. don't worry about going over points, one day won't kill ya! ;)

Living to Feel Good said...

Don't sweat it "hehee get it?" on going over a little. One time won't kill ya.

WaHOoOOOoOOO to you girl on getting up at 10pm and getting your walk in. Seriously do you even understand how awesome it is that you haven't missed a day of walking yet. I think you deserve a reward!!

So who is it gonna be tonight on rockstar? Hope it's not Zayra!

Askazombiehousewife said...

You did better then the people who go over but pretend they didn't and the flex points are there for times like those. You rock!