Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada - and I so don't.

I'm about to get my butt moving this morning and get ready for my afternoon with Mishy - cross your fingers that the movie is good. I have to admit, I've very torn between seeing this and Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - but Mishy really doesn't wanna see Pirates anyway.. so I suppose it's an easy choice. Matt had such good things to say about it last night though, and I loved the first one. Anyway, I suppose I'd better get going... have my shower, do my hair and get dressed in my comfy jeans, pretty brown top and sneakers. Ah, sneakers - I love you. Anyway, maybe I'll try to get a food shopping in today also, because I am offically out of food at home here. Unless I eat dry wraps and chicken fingers for the next week. ~laughs~ Or eggs, I seem to have eggs... so I could eat that too I suppose. Enjoy your Saturday everyone, hopefully you're all lazing around at home - relaxing!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 2pnt.
Chicken Sandwich - 9pnts.
Mayo - 1pnt.
Chalet Sauce - 1pnts.
Coleslaw - 1pnt.
Chicken in BBQ sauce - 5pnts.
Mashed potatoes - 7pnts.
Garlic Rolls (3 - oops) - 6pnts.
Yogurt - 2pnts.

34 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 1 activity pnts used.
15 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Enjoy your day with Mishy, I'm sure the two of you will hae a great time. Let me know how the movie is because I kind of want to see it.

Living to Feel Good said...

Have fun watching the movie. I heard pirates was good too, and I heard the last 30 sec is the best, but I don't know why yet. Also I heard that you have to sit through the credits because they throw something at you again like the last movie at the end of the credits.
The good thing about seeing The DWP is that everyone will be in pirates, so it shouldn't be to bad to watch it. That's the only thing I am dreading. The crowd. We are seeing Pirates tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy DWP!

Michelle said...

Hi Becca
Just catching up...sorry to hear about you and Dan, but it's awesome that you know what's best for YOU....it's shocking how many people don't.

Hope you have a great day with Mishy. I am lazing around with a hot pack on my neck, I put it out when I stretched yesterday WTF?? Arm wrestling I can see...but stretching??? Anyhoo, take care x

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Was that not a fun day? The movie was... different from the book which was disappointing, but Meryl Streep instilled fear in me, and I don't even work for her!

And its not that I don't *want* to see pirates, its that I just didn't like the first one. And I realize that I may be the only person on earth to say that.