Friday, July 07, 2006

I get to sleep in tomorrow?! Wicked-cool.

Morning everyone, another early morning for overtime for me. You wouldn't think an extra hour a day would make that big a difference - but it just does. Every morning when my alarm goes off I think 'you could be sleeping for another hour' before I drag my lazy ass outta bed and start my morning routine.

Yesterday was an ok day, today I think we find out offically what our new quotas are at work. (here's hoping it isn't insane - though my boss tells me it isn't) I managed to get my ball exercising in last night - I felt guilty because once again I didn't bother trying to make it to the new lap pool I found. (i suck) Seriously, I used to LOVE to swim, I don't see why it's so hard for me to find the motivation to go... it's open tomorrow and Sunday - maybe I'll try to muster up the energy and urge to go. (I say again, I suck, I can feel the motivation leaking away..)

I'm supposed to weigh myself on Monday, and I'm not sure what it's going to read. Hopefully a loss, though I haven't been eating very well from day to day. This week as been fine, but the weekend was NOT fine. So.. I guess I'll see. It's hard to tell if I'm hitting a spot where I'm just maintaining though... I guess I'll just wait and see what the scale says come Monday. Anyway, I need to get some gas this morning (it's at like.. 1.06L!!!) which I'm not looking forward to. Stupid gas prices... soon I wont be able to afford DRIVING to work.. I'll have to walk.. and leave my house at 3am in order to do it. ~laughs~

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
English Muffin with Honey - 3pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Cream of Cauli Soup - 4pnts.
Crackers - 1pnt.
Crunchers - 4pnts.
Rosemary French Toast (4) - 10pnts.
Chocolate - 2pnts.
Chips - 4pnts.
Tea - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
21 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh Rebecca. Isn't there someone who lives really close to you that you could hitch a ride to work with? HAHAHAHA! Sorry, I'm just imagining how crazy that would make you.

So, movie tomorrow? I haven't seen a movie in forever and my blog is seriously lacking in reviews.

Crystal said...

Meatloaf muffins - 2pts each
-1lb extra lean ground beef
-1 medium onion chopped
-1 box of stuffing (whatever flavour your prefer)
-1 cup of water
-2 egg whites

Mix ingredients together then seperate and place small balls into sprayed muffin tin. Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes. Should make 12.

I sometimes add 1tbsp of BBQ sauce or ketchup to the tops, it doesn't change the point value.

Crystal said...

The meatloaf muffins do freeze really well. Everytime I make them I end up freezing 10 of them and then pulling them out and just nuking them for a few minutes.