Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wake up... wake up... rawr...

Morning peeps - another tired morning. Maybe it's just because it's 6am and this feeling will pass by the time I get to work - doubt it, but maybe. Quick Blog post here, just to answer some questions and I'll try to update later when I have more time.

Sarah, no I haven't gotten the chest pains since that last time - granted, I didn't fully get them that time either. I do find that the ball exercises tend to pull my ab muscles though - which proves very uncomfortable for days to follow. I'm trying to go easier on myself when I do it so that I don't end up over doing the routine. Maybe I'm just not ready for some of the moves yet - gotta build up my strength. Thanks for asking Hun. ~huggles~

Michelle, actually - no we aren't. I was kinda waiting to post anything about it because I wasn't sure what to write, exactly. Awhile back, when things were even more stressful, was when I decided that it wasn't right for me. It's a long, very long, story. He's a fantastic guy, and nothing he did made me want to break it off... I just don't think it's what I wanted. Blarg, details, I know. There are just so many....

Anyway, I need to shower and run off to work here. So, here's wishing you all a great day - weekend is so close I can almost taste it!

12:15pm Update:
Mishy, what about Saturday afternoon to go see the movie?

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
English muffin - 2pnts.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Crustini - 6pnts.
Almonds - 4pnts.
Chicken Fingers (4) - 5pnts.
Ranch Dressing - 2pnts.
Low Fat Cheese - 2pnts.
Broc - 0pnts.
Ched Crunchers - 6pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 4 activity pnts used.
21 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey you,

So its been a while since I posted something here. But I read everyday! Look at you being all diligent and posting everyday, when I slack off to one post every 2-4 days.

Happy almost weekend! Lets hang out and see The Devil Wears Prada sometime this weekend, ok?

M-M-M-Mishy said...

You're on!

Living to Feel Good said...

You two have fun this weekend. Make sure you post how you feel about it.

Glad you're not getting the chest pains, but you still need to watch yourself girl!

Have a good weekend!! :)