Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wednesday, and counting.

It's Hump day - thank god! Even though it's a short week this week I still can't wait until the weekend - not because I have anything planned - just because it'll be the weekend. My pnts were kinda crap yesterday, I haven't updated or counted them yet - last night I went out with Mishy and then I talked to Matt on the phone until I went to bed. So, I really didn't have time to do much. Tonight I need to clean the house, badly, and get the garbage ready because it'll be picked up tomorrow. I'm less tired today, than I was yesterday - that's at least good.

Anyway, work is about to start for me here - honestly, I need to get back on track with proper pnt counting and giving a shit about them again. It's just kinda sorta fallen to the side for me lately. Not that I'm going crazy and eating everything - I just am slacking in effort I suppose. Ok, I'll try to update later, have a good hump day all.

12:00pm Update:
I'm at work, so I was maybe going to go swimming tonight, but there's so much stuff to get done at home tonight, that I don't think I'll have the time. Maybe MAYBE I'll talk myself into doing the ball exercises - god, where has nmy 'non-motivation' gone?? I honestly could go home right now, crawl into my comfy bed, and go to sleep. Instead I'm going to have to motivate myself to do all the stuff around the house and maybe do a bit of journal writing, some reading, and exercise before bed - IF - I can push myself to do it all, that is. Still need to make some phone calls for things, appointments and such. Still think I should see a doctor about this constant feeling of being tired for no reason.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go for a walk now.. earn an activity pnt for myself. Hope you are all having a good day.

8:00pm Update:
Finally, everything is pretty much done. Just have some laundry to get done, writing in my journal and then BED only to get up early tomorrow for more overtime and to put the garbage out - living alone should be an exerience for me to say the least. ~laughs~ So, watering the plants, carrying around the watering pot, cleaning up the plants, doing the dishes and picking up pine cones all over the place has proven enough exercise for me tonight I think. For some reason my abs feel really tight - so I'm going to avoid irritating them and vote to not do the ball exercises tonight. On the plus side, I did stay within pnts today - yay!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
English Muffin - 2pnts.
Jam & butter - 2pnts.
Impcafe Potato Soup - 4pnts.
1/2 ImpCafe Egg Salad Sandwich - 4pnts.
1/2 ImpCafe Egg Salad Sandwich - 4pnts.
Broc & Chicken Ranch Wrap - 9pnts.
Crackers - 1pnt.

26 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
21 Flex pnts left.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Becca, Chris is my ex-boyfriend. We were together for 6.5 years and broke up in March. Our break up was mutual and we still have been able to remain best friends.

Nicole (SummersComing) said...

Becca, I feel your pain! I am always so focused on getting thin for summer that when summers finally comes...I lose my mojo! Even I even had it to begin with!! LOL

Nicole (SummersComing) said...

Becca, I feel your pain! I am always so focused on getting thin for summer that when summers finally comes...I lose my mojo! Even I even had it to begin with!! LOL

Living to Feel Good said...

Good job on staying OP. It's hard to do sometimes! Glad you got extra sleep in last night. Do you still get those chest pains?

Michelle said...

Hey Becca
are you and your boyfriend still together??? I haven't read you write anything about him lately?