Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Enough with the yawning already!

Maybe it's time to see the doctor, seriously. Every bleepin morning I wake up and I'm tired.. but if I was to try and continue sleeping - I couldn't do it. I got 7hrs of sleep last night, and like 9hrs the night before.. there's NO reason that I should be tired and yet - here I am typing this yawning ready to go lay down. Argh. Is this all seriously because of my stress level?? I'm going into work this morning early, hoping for some more overtime this week to make that extra cash - but seriously, it's not that bad! It's only a few hours here and there so that can't be the cause of this constant feeling of dragging my ass around. I need to get out, do stuff, or something. I don't know what's causing it but I've had enough now.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Peanut Butter & Toast - 3pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Chocolate - 2pnts.
Mini Sandwich - 2pnt.
Chicken Pot Pie - 15pnts.
Potato Salad - 2pnts.
1/2 Starbucks Drink - 3pnts.

32 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
21 Flex pnts left.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You know it's possible that you aren't getting into the REM part of sleep so even though you are in bed for 7 hours and you think you're sleeping that whole time you actually aren't. My dad has had this problem for years and just recently went to the doctors, he was sent to a sleep clinic and they are now saying he has sleepapneia (sp?).

digitalGoobie said...

Yeah, lots of people seem to have that. It very well could be the lack of REM sleep for me, i seem to wake up ALOT during the night - last night I woke up at least 5 times and was COMPLETELY awake from 3-4am. It sucked.

Living to Feel Good said...

Argh. Sorry to hear this. I was going to say maybe you are getting to much sleep, but since you said you wake up several times I guess not.