Thursday, September 21, 2006

Casual Thursday.

Hey everyone, how's it goin?
Nuffin new here really, I've decided it's time I get excited - Jazzed if you will - about the condo, about life, about how lucky I am and how much I have and how many wonderful people are around me. Ok ok, no, I'm not a super positive person, I think saying I'm positive at all would be streching it - but I'm gunna try, it's all I can do - right? So, for the next couple days I'm going to try and get things figured out with myself, try to get onto a good track and ENJOY the moments that are happening all around me. I want to be excited about everything coming up in my future, enough with the freaking out 24/7.

My weight loss is going well, I'm staying OP each day, I'm not exercising AS much as I'd like - but that's easily changed, just a bit more effort on my part will help with that. Anyway, I don't have much time and I'd like to check some other Blogs - so have a healthy day all.

I almost forgot!! Don't forget to watch the Office tonight people! We find out what happens between Pam and Jim (swoon) I can't tell you how flippin excited I am. Also, did anyone happen to catch Jericho last night? Did anyone think it had poor acting?? I dunno, I watched it, and just wasn't all that impressed. I was so hoping it would be one of my new fav shows and I think it lacked something huge last night. I mean, is the entire show going to be a - Be afraid, everyone is out to get you - kinda thing?? I mean, I've kinda had enough of the media and government shoving bullshit down our throats - so now they thought they'd take a different approach and try to put the fear into us through a new entertainment show? Dunno, it was weak - that's all I'm saying. Come back to the board when you have something new to show me. Then again, I'm not a Prison Break or 24 fan.. and maybe it's along those lines and it's just not my type of show? Anyone like it? Didn't?

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Veggie Crackers - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Veggie Burger from Harveys - 6pnts.
Thin Chocolate - 2pnts.
Chicken Bacon Wrap - 14pnts.

26 / 26 pnts used.
1 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
6 Min Weights / Ball Exercising
Total Workout: 36 Minutes.

2 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Oh I missed Jericho! I meant to watch that.

The Relentless Reader said...

Hi Becca :) I skipped Jericho to watch The Biggest Loser. I'm glad I did now!

Keep up that positive attitude girl!