Saturday, September 09, 2006

I keep trying...

I keep trying to post on here.. and I just can't do it. I don't want to, or don't have anything to say... half way through all the posts I've tried I delete them out of irritation.

Quickly though? I'm doing fine, I've been staying OP pretty much - which is the 26pnts instead of 28pnts. I can tell the difference, even though it's only 2pnts. I'm exercising, less than I was though. And now I have to go, because I can feel the irritation building. I'll try to post on a day when I'm less irritated.

Out.
Becca.

2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Glad you finally posted on here. :D You know this doesn't have to be an only WL Blog. Don't give up. Maybe a new look to the blog will make you want to write more.

I'm kinda sad we aren't on the same team anymore. I have more to say but will email you instead, but right now I gotta get ready to go out, and then cook dinner. We are going to LA tonight to watch a preseason hockey game with the LA Kings. WooHoo. David says he's blogging about it tonight, so check his page for pictures tomorrow.

Twisted Cinderella said...

((hugs)) glad to see a post. I have been thinking about you.