Sunday, September 24, 2006

No Time!

I had a very busy night Friday, a very busy day yesterday and today looks ot be shaping up in much the same fashion. I don't have time to Blog right now, I'm supposed to be getting ready so we can make yet another trip to Ikea to pick up items I've decided to buy. I bought my entertainment unit yesterday, and today I'm picking up the bed frame - that's right folks - I finally decided on a freakin bed. Geeze. Alright, no time to talk - have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Grilled Cheese with Apple - 5pnts.

5 / 26 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.

Daily Exercise Details:
N/A.
Total Workout: 0 Minutes.

7 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing. you sound like you are really busy right now.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

So how was Ikea? Did the spiders leave you alone this time?

Living to Feel Good said...

Hope you got some cool stuff. Hope everything is okay with you.

Anonymous said...

accesspgjftrdeerovhbchfurtedlffjbfytpaulcarey

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hello? Becca?

Twisted Cinderella said...

How are you doing? Haven't heard from you for a while.

LivingMinimal said...

I think Sarah and I might end up with, gulp, an Ikea couch soon!