Friday, March 30, 2007

No workout, but the pizza was great!

As you can see from my title, I didn't do the video workout last night, I didn't get home until after 8pm and my neighbour below me apparently doesn't like it when I work out while he/she is home. I think I might have to have a talk with them - though that's the last thing I'd like to do. Honestly, unless I'm working out at like 10pm, or for like hours, I think they should just suck it up. It's only a 20 minute workout and I don't knock on the floor to get them to shut up when they're making noise below me! Blah, whatever, I'm sure I'll figure it out.

So, I went out to dinner last night to the Cafe near my place, with my neighbor, and we had a pretty good time. The food was yummy, conversation was nice - until some kids sat down in the booth behind us and this one kid had this horrible cough! Honestly guys, it sounded like he had kennel cough and someone should be taking him to the vet. Yuk.

Alrightly, I should go get ready since I'm already running behind this morning. Oh! One last thing before I go. I bought these new 3" black shinny heels for myself and yesterday was the first time I wore them - I made it through have the day before I changed shoes, but it's progress for me - I've never worn heels like that ever before in my life. Damn are they sexy. ~laughs~ Or "shinny & pretty" as Andrew said. Hehe. Ok. I've gotta go.

Have a good day,
Becca.

2 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm going to need a photo of these shoes. Especially if a guy calls them shiney and pretty. They must be FAB!

thrilled said...

Neighbors stink! But shoes? Shoes are wonderful.