Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ooch, a little pain.

Today is day number three of me doing the Walk Away the Pounds Video - 1 Mile, and I'm feeling a little pulled muscle in my abs - now, honestly. That could also be because of my crazy hour of wacky dancing last night.. but either way, I'm feeling it today. Hopefully that's a good thing and means I'm actually accomplishing something.


Also, tonight my arms weren't AS sore as they have been during the workout, which was nice. I think I've decided to continue as I have been for this week and then next week I'll try introducing weights. I have three lb hand weights and instead of doing the movements the first time around I'll just hold them and do the walking. Then, the next day I'll if I'm able I'll try doing the arm movements also - just work my way up, ya know? I am hoping however that in two weeks I'll be ready to move onto the 2 Mile - has anyone else ever done these videos before?

Anyway, I think I'm doing alright with my eating, today I hope I didn't go over pnts or anything - but it's hard to know because of what I had.. I think I need to look up some pnts for things to get things straight before I make a mistake. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be down in weight.. every little bit helps. I'll be happy with .6lbs lost... please please please. ~crosses fingers~

Night all,
Becca ~

5 comments:

Chris H said...

HI Becca, thanks for the comment on me blog... wish I did like water, or even could tolerate it... but I hate it with a vengence! I've tried putting masses of stuff in it to disguise it... doesn't work.. and I've been trying for ummmmmmm 48 friggin years! Next suggestion? lol

digitalGoobie said...

How about boiling water and putting lemon in it? Have you tried that Chris? I drink that and my Mom drinks that during the winter months. I'm sad you don't like water! It's your friend! Hehe.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Good for you!

P.S. I like water, now. But some days I have to convince myself to drink as much as I should.

Crystal said...

I use 2lb weights when I do WATP videos, I haven't done them in a long time and really should get back at it!

I was doing them 6 days a week for almost 2 months and I lost a LOT of inches! The videos really do work!

digitalGoobie said...

Oooh that's good to hear Crystal! I'll keep at them then.. I could stand to loose a few inches. ~winks~