Monday, April 09, 2007

Chocolate Mini Eggs, Yummy food.. dang.

First, here's my Horoscope..
Keep a lid on your plans so that no one will intervene. A problem with a partnership you are involved in will teach you a lesson if you aren't willing to say no. Be true to who you are and what you want. 3 stars

It still seems to be on the same topic I've been freaking and thinking about for months and months now.. and honestly, it seems to be ontop of what I'm feeling and thinking.. .again, I'm not going into too much detail here only because I don't really want to talk about it. But lets just say that the whole 'no' thing is difficult for me, and being true to what I want.. well... it's easy to give into what you want right now, but harder to work past that to what you want for your future.

Anyway, I'm at my Mom and Dads right now, spending the day with my Mom and then heading back home tonight. While I did eat horribly this weekend (eg. Mini Eggs, Bacon, Lots of bread, cake, chips, chocolate, hamburgers, etc. etc.) I did push myself to work out each day - heck, yesterday I even did the video twice. Here's hoping it curbed the gaining of weight just a little.. hopefully.. fingers crossed!! Eep.

Alright, well, hopefully you all had a good weekend, and for those of you who have today off as well I hope you enjoy the last day before going back to work. I know I'm going to.

I'll visit all your Blogs when I get home,
Becca ~

2 comments:

thrilled said...

"it's easy to give into what you want right now, but harder to work past that to what you want for your future."

I second that!

Living to Feel Good said...

I over ate too, but the important thing is that we were both aware of it, and we both made an effort to get exercise in. SO hooray for us!! :D