Thursday, April 05, 2007

One more before I go...

Are you ready to deal with emotional issues? If not, keep your thoughts to yourself and listen and observe. Time is on your side, so don't let anyone pressure you into making a move you aren't sure you want to make. 2 stars

Common Horoscope... not more shitty 2 star days and enough with the emotional stuff! I know what it's talking about, and I get it. Leave it alone.. and don't touch the open wound for awhile. Fine, fine and fine. Time is on my side... can I just tell everyone how much I don't want to wait anymore.. how tired I am OF waiting and wasting time? Growl. Alright, I'm going to start my 2 Star day and make the best of it. Geeze.

Becca ~

Oh, one more thing, the damage I did during last weekend is repaired.. I'm back to the weight I was going into it.... just in time for this long Easter weekend.. ~laughs~

2 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

If you should take anyone's advice about leaving stuff alone, it would be mine. Remember how I went crazy? That was bad. Trust me. Horoscope knows what he's talking about.

Happy Easter, Becca. Or should I say, Hoppy Easter. Oh yeah, you know you're laughing.

thrilled said...

Have a great trip!