Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Gone for the weekend.

I'm going to be MIA for the next few days, I'm going to my parents/grandparents places for the weekend and wont be back until next week. So, it'll be quiet here until then.. but I wish you all a Happy Easter and good times with family and friends.

I'm going to keep this short only because I'm rather tired today, it's been a very long, busy day for me and I'm just about ready to call it a night here. I'm still working on getting fit, loosing weight, eating healthy, etc. etc. We'll see what happens after this weekend.. hopefully it wont be a disaster. Fingers crossed!!

So, I'm liking this Horoscope I've been reading, honestly, bang on for what like four days now?

If your actions might hurt someone's feelings, rethink your options. Be careful not to upset anyone you care about or the damage may be reversible. Emotional confusion is apparent, so don't make snap decisions. 2 stars

Anyway, have a good one and see you when I get back.

Becca ~

1 comment:

Living to Feel Good said...

Wow! Look at you back in full force!! You are such a lil blogger again! I myself am finding it hard to fit in back into my life.

Have a great weekend at the grandparents! Happy Easter to you as well! :)