Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yesterday / Today.

6:10pm Update:

I just finished doing my Walk Away the Pounds - 1 Mile exercise, for the 2nd time this week, and I'm glad I did it. I've also started using the weights just like I said I would - and damn is it harder. Heh. Here's hoping that come next week I'll be ready for the 2 Mile.. we will see, we will see.

In addition, I also put in extra effort for looking good yet again today for work - I can't remember how many days it's been in a row, I lost count, but people commented how nice I looked again today, which is nice. I really have Owen to thank for talking me into getting myself all 'pretty' in the morning, he said it had something to do with looking good, feeling good.. the impression you give off to other people - blahblahblah. ~winks~ Anyway, he really did talk me into putting in more effort, and I think, just maybe - it's working.

As for the Horoscope posted below, it was yesterdays - it appears that the Toronto Sun only updates their website midway through the day - so my Horoscope for today is:

You can make a difference to the people around you. Don't be afraid to try your hand at something that could potentially lead to greater income. Initially, you may find it difficult to change your lifestyle but, in the end, you will be grateful. 5 stars

Something that could potentially lead to a greater income, like maybe the job offer that may or may not be made from the response I got through email today?? I'm tellin you, this Horoscope is pretty much bang on lately. Also, the last part about changing my lifestyle, well, anyone who has been talking to me in the last month or so knows what that's prolly about. I'll talk about that later on maybe.. we'll see.

Anyway, I need to make myself some dinner,
Have a wonderful night everyone - and I'll try to stop by your Blogs later tonight.

Becca ~
------------- End of Update.


Horoscope:

You will have a chance to make some money, settle a claim or collect a debt. Someone you have been involved with will try to involve you in something that you should probably avoid. Stick to friends and family you know you can trust. 5 stars

That was my horoscope from yesterday, they still haven't changed it for today - but I guess most of it is somewhat true. I'm not sure what the something I should avoid was... and I only talked to friends/family that I could trust yesterday for the most part. Anyway, the money thing will hopefully be with my condo. Twit emailed me late last night and said I should call her about my closing date and also the refund for the water troubles at the beginning. There was another thing that happened, but I'm not going to post about it just in case - let just say it has to do with someone I like to call - McScrumptious. Heh.

I'm up a few pounds.. which pisses me off. But, I have no one to blame but myself. It means of course, now I have to work even harder this month.. agh.. I hate when the reason you have to put in MORE effort is because of your own faults, what a pain. I did however do my walking video last night, WITH the weights.. it wasn't so bad.. definitely a workout. There was only one arm movement I couldn't do entire set for - but common! I tried. AND I'm using 3lbs weights, not 2lbs. So, that's also making a difference.

Ok, I have to get ready for work and iron my dress pants this morning,
Have a good day everyone.

Becca ~

4 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

It really was a 5 star day, wasn't it?

thrilled said...

April's your month. I can feel it!

Crystal said...

Name a day, place and time and we'll see about meeting up!

Awesome job with doing the WATP with the weights, it is much harder ... even with just using 2lb weights like I use!

angelfish24 said...

Way to on the working out! I need to get back to it after being on vac. for a while and not feeling like it now. ARggh.